News / Noticias
|Posted by email@example.com on October 27, 2017 at 1:15 PM|
Yes, some matters are best handled by a lawyer. Nearly everyone agrees that you should talk with a lawyer about major life events or changes. Some examples might include:
- Being arrested for a crime.
- Being served with documents related to a legal proceeding or lawsuit.
- Being involved in a serious accident causing personal injury or property damage.
- A change or pending change in family status, such as divorce, birth, adoption, or death.
- A change or pending change in financial status, such as filing for bankruptcy or getting or losing valuable personal property or real estate.